Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Cards - My Creative Scrapbook Limited Edition September Kit


Hi everyone! I am back with another share from the yummy September Limited Edition  My Creative Scrapbook Kit! The Sept Limited Edition kit is loaded with so many goodies to finish your projects with! I love to create a few cards a month…just to have on hand and for all the special little moments that you need one. I find handmade cards/tags and so special.  

I used layers upon layers of the pretty Blue Fern papers in the kit to create my cards. Just distress the edges of all of the layers and start to add them together.

Add some kit flowers, a papers doily, splatters of mist and whalla you are done.

That is it for me today. Make sure to check out all the gorgeous kits available this month! Take care and happy scrapping!